Here are a few things I’m loving this week:
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s eleven ways to live a creative life without fear.
- Wil Wheaton on drawing so there’s “a thing where there wasn’t a thing before.”
- Author Courtney Alameda’s post about women who write horror, and how we’ve belonged from the beginning.
- This SNL look at Black Widow getting her very own movie. Hint: it’s a rom com!
- Now that it feels like spring outside, I can’t stop thinking about yard and garden. Artist Chris Crooks created these beauties to bring the garden to life (hopefully not literally). Here are a few of my favorites:
What about you? Any posts or products you’re loving right now? Share the link below. Have a great weekend, and happy creating!