Ok, it may look like we’re sitting around doing nothing, but that’s only because we’re drinking several cans of Coke a day and enjoying the free bagels my employer provides.
Actually, we’re still at work making QFT an even more awesome place. How do you make something perfectly awesome even more awesome? I didn’t think it was possible either. But then I read a couple Dan Simmons novels and realized if you say “quantum physics” then suddenly you can do absolutely anything you want and no reader will ever question you.
So I drew a pentagr…. wait…
I did say “quantum physics!” in a really loud, dramatic voice. I may or may not have been waving about a replica Harry Potter wand when I did it.
At any rate, here’s some things the slave wookiees have done in the last week and a half.
- Contributors! for some reason this was left off the home page for our October 2012 page even though we had it written up and posted already. I blame myself. I should never have trusted that shady troll. Now I have to go rescue my first born.
At least the author bios were attached to their work already. But now you can read about everyone all at once. If you’re too lazy to go to the Oct. 2012 page first, you can click here to see this collection of literary and artistic giants.
- DrawBlog! DrawBlog is an awesome new WordPress plugin written by my friend Randy Taylor. It allows you to draw pictures on your comments. Try it out. I think you’ll love some of the features. It’s something else to keep you from finishing NaNoWriMo!
- Social Media! We finally got around to putting in all those links for tumblr and twitter and other stuff. This way you can tweet about our awesomeness while still being as lazy as us!
- More Social Media! I hooked up the automatic tweeting and facebooking so we can be hip like you guys. We’ll see how well it does it.
- Stats! Actually, you won’t see any of this. But it makes the ClockworkGnome happy, and when she’s happy, sometimes she takes off the shackles and lets me eat something for lunch besides drywall. So I thought I’d mention it.
So there you have it. We are constantly listening to David Bowie to the point that it annoys our spouses! Also, we’re constantly making changes to improve the QFT experience.